Professional, certified training for allergen detection dogs, PTSD service dogs, or seizure service dogs
Professional Training by Certified Trainers
We can assist from the very beginning of the process of obtaining a service dog to the final certification…and all the stages in between.
From finding the puppy and beginning the training process, we work closely with the potential handler and the family to select the right dog. If there is a dog that the handler and family would like to have trained, we can work with them to determine the right course of action.
Regardless of the need, we can manage the training for allergen detection, PTSD service or seizure alert dogs.
There are many factors that go into the training process (for the dog, handler and family) and at Nosey DDP we provide the professional, personalized training required for successful outcomes for all involved.
We offer personalized, online self-training courses for those who feel capable to self-train a dog with the assistance of a certified master dog trainer. With these courses, we provide gluten detection, Red Dye 40 detection and diabetes service dog training. The workshops consist of weekly Skype sessions and allow us to assist handlers with training anywhere in the world in the comfort of their own homes and environments.
Important aspects of self-training provided by Nosey DDP:
- Personalized, one-on-one, professional training provided by a Certified Master Dog Trainer
- No time constraints on the training process. We know that all dogs and handlers learn differently so we allow for an open-ended training process. (Past clients have been able to certify their service dogs in as little as 6 months or up to 1 year.)
- Access to a private training and communication group on Facebook
- There is an initial cost to begin the course and continued sessions are pay-as-you-go. Training is designed for the dog and handler through the Nosey Dog Detection Partners Self-Training Courses. For complete details and a formal quote, contact Nosey DDP.)
- At the end of successful training, the service dog will be certified by the Nosey DDP Master Dog Trainer and the handler will receive an identification vest for the dog and 2 “service dog” patches.